Like a car, an air conditioning system is an investment that should reward you with years of reliable service. Without proper maintenance, however, it’s not likely to make it through the long haul. Neglected systems are susceptible to breakdowns in hot and humid weather, just when you most need them.
Our air conditioning maintenance plans help ensure that your AC system performs well whenever you need cooling comfort. Grimes Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to offer you this cost-effective way to save energy, money and time.
Power Saver Agreements for AC Maintenance
Our residential Power Saver Agreements give you access to a complete set of maintenance services. When you sign up for these HVAC maintenance plans, you’ll receive two comprehensive tune-ups each year from our NATE-certified technicians. During each scheduled maintenance call, your service technician will perform a series of tasks to optimize the system:
- Check the general condition of the equipment to evaluate signs of wear and tear.
- Lubricate any moving parts that are causing friction and increasing energy usage.
- Examine the evaporator and condenser coils for dirt and deterioration. (Coil cleaning is not included.)
- Check the compressor motor and blower motor, adding oil if indicated.
- Clean the condensate drainage lines to prevent damaging leaks and bacterial growth.
- Calibrate the thermostat settings and control systems for accuracy.
- Measure the amperage and voltage to ensure safe and proper operation.
- Check the refrigerant charge and calculate the pressure. (Refrigerant is not included.)
- Verify that safety devices such as auto shut-off valves operate properly.
- Check the air filter for signs of dirt or contamination. (Filter replacement is not included.)
At the end of your maintenance call, your service technician will give you an honest assessment of the equipment’s condition. If any repairs or replacement parts are needed, we’ll provide you with a free on-site quote on the spot.
Extra Perks and Benefits
Enrolling in our residential air conditioning plan also qualifies you for prompt priority service. You’ll save money on any repairs you might need in the future too. Our maintenance plan members enjoy a 10-percent discount on parts and labor for service calls. If your air conditioner falters or fails in blazing-hot weather, we won’t charge you overtime rates for emergency service.
Explore Your Maintenance Options
Our HVAC maintenance plans start at an annual cost of $195. For less than 50 cents a day, you can enjoy all the benefits of a well-maintained system. We also offer one-time checkups for just $115. This maintenance service includes all the checks, cleanings and calibrations offered in our Power Saver Agreements. Our family-owned company is pleased to provide quality AC and heating maintenance for our neighbors in St. Lucie, Indian River and Martin counties.
Call to Schedule an Appointment Today! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed