Are you searching for an all-in-one HVAC solution that offers heating and cooling capabilities in a single package? Traditional HVAC systems like central air conditioners have been the go-to option for decades, but homeowners today have more choices. Read on to learn the benefits of installing ductless heating and cooling in Fort Pierce, FL.
Single-Zone Heating and Cooling
A single-zone ductless HVAC installation consists of one indoor air handler and one outdoor compressor. The indoor air handler connects to the outdoor compressor via a small conduit. You install the indoor air handler on the wall of the room you want to heat and cool. Here are the benefits of installing single-zone ductless heating and cooling:
- Ideal for home additions, mother-in-law suites and garage conversions.
- Don’t pay to extend your central HVAC system’s ductwork to heat and cool the space.
- Installs within a few hours and requires minimal maintenance.
Multi-Zone Heating and Cooling
Do you have a large property in Fort Pierce, FL? A multi-zone ductless HVAC installation is the same as a single-zone setup except for one difference: It serves a larger area with several indoor air handlers. You can connect up to eight indoor air handlers to one outdoor compressor. Each indoor air handler serves a climate control zone in your house and features a thermostat and remote. Here are the benefits of installing multi-zone ductless heating and cooling:
- Save energy and money by not heating or cooling empty areas of your house.
- Everyone in your household will enjoy their preferred temperature in their room.
- Stop paying for duct cleanings, ductwork repairs and filter replacements.
Ductless HVAC Installation in Fort Pierce, FL
Do you want to learn more about ductless heating and cooling? Contact Grimes Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule an in-depth consultation. You can trust us to handle your ductless HVAC installation with expert care.
Image provided by Thinkstock